

I hope this finds all you in a good place for the New Year. I started this to share a little of our joy every now and then.
Christmas was crazy and fun at our house this year. The boys had so many exciting times this season. We had a good time with our families and friends too.
Their favorite toys were undoubtedly the noisiest ones. I'm just glad the remote control cars run out of batteries and have to be charged until the next day. Harrison has a new girlfriend, Dora. He loves her and carries a Dora doll to bed every night. It's quite sweet. Although Christmas is fun, I'd never thought I'd say it's good to have it all over with. All our decorations are packed away and we are back to "normal". (whatever that means)
I am so thankful for our family, we have been blessed with beautiful boys full of life!
We hope to hear from each of you this year! God bless you all!
Diane
Christmas was crazy and fun at our house this year. The boys had so many exciting times this season. We had a good time with our families and friends too.
Their favorite toys were undoubtedly the noisiest ones. I'm just glad the remote control cars run out of batteries and have to be charged until the next day. Harrison has a new girlfriend, Dora. He loves her and carries a Dora doll to bed every night. It's quite sweet. Although Christmas is fun, I'd never thought I'd say it's good to have it all over with. All our decorations are packed away and we are back to "normal". (whatever that means)
I am so thankful for our family, we have been blessed with beautiful boys full of life!
We hope to hear from each of you this year! God bless you all!
Diane

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I'm excited to view more Blog entries to come!
Carder has a Dora doll as well (it's almost as big as he is). He like to carry her around and bring her to bed sometimes.
Yea! I can comment now! Well, I am sorry to say I do not have a Dora Doll story to share. My boys don't have one.
Chaundelle
Post a Comment