Monday, February 18, 2008
I have way too much time on my hands.......
Well, it's official I will do anything for my kids. I am hooked on Webkinz. My kids got Webkinz animals for Christmas and they take care of them on a website. They have to raise money to take care of them, i.e. buy food, clothes, etc. They can play games to win money, get a job, etc. Well, my kids make some of their money, but they have some help. I'm addicted to making them money to fund their FUN. I played so many games the other night I was able to buy them a pool and they're not cheap! So, while some of you are in bed, I am playing kids games on the computer. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!! Although, if you need a stress reliever, then this is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment