We trust that all of you are looking forward to 2009. Why not make this year even better than last year? There's no reason that you can't grow more spiritually, invest in your children or spouse with your time, take better care of yourself, and be a better friend.
I will try to pray more, read my bible more, and try to find what God's will is for my life. He is in control and I need to learn that even in the worst of times. I praise God that I have a good husband, beautiful children, a place to lay my head, and a church that I can worship in freely. I hope that all of you can say that about your lives, if not I hope that you gain all of those things in 2009.
We love you all and wish the best for you!
Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment