Friday, January 26, 2007

Harrison's hungry again........


Have I mentioned that I am constantly preparing food and feeding the masses? Although I only have three boys, I am feeling like I feed the whole neighborhood. Harrison is almost eating more than Justin and he is 3 years younger. The other day I made lasagne and both Clayton and Harrison had two pieces each. I know you may think I am exaggerating, but they were normal size pieces. Justin wouldn't eat it at all. So, I think I am raising two offensive linemen and we're hoping Justin will at least eat enough to be a power forward in basketball. Although I guess quarterbacks are skinny too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harrison and Clayton experiencing a bit of a growth spurt? Braylen is usually my better eater, but lately J.Scott is shoveling it in. Growth spurt or the beginning of HUGE grocery bills. He is always 'starving to death'!
CG

Mary McBeath said...

Harrison sure likes them donuts, too!