Friday, February 2, 2007

Movie Night

Tonight we had movie night at our house. Actually we've been trying to do this once a week. We let the kids decide what we watch and what snacks they get to eat. So, we had nerds, runts, gummy jolly ranchers, strawberry ice cream and hot fudge. It's enough to make you puke I know. Of course these are small amounts of each. We watched Over the Hedge. But, the cutest thing that happened was I served them ice cream with their toppings and noticed Clayton wasn't eating it yet. He was at a silent stand still (remember he's my best eater). So, I asked him why he hadn't started eating his ice cream. He replied very honestly, "I am waiting for the movie to start" It wasn't officially movie night I guess until the previews were over and the movie actually started.

No comments: